Chad started his career with Kenneth Leventhal & Co in their real estate advisory practice and has spent the past 24 years exclusively working in the commercial real estate business. He helped grow AmREIT (NYSE:AMRE) from $50 million to over $1 billion in assets when it sold to EDENS in February 2015. As CFO and COO, he was responsible for all aspects of capital formation, accounting and reporting, asset management, investor relations and human resources.
Managing Director 2014 – 2016
- AmREIT, Inc.
Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer 1999 – 2014
- E&Y Kenneth Leventhal & Co.
Manager, Real Estate Advisory Business 1994 – 1999
- BBA – Hardin Simmons University, Abilene, Texas
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas
Awards, Accomplishments & Boards
- Hardin-Simmons University, Board of Trustees – 2016 to Current
- Cypress Christian School Board – 2011 to 2016 (Board Chairman 2012 – 2015)
- Uptown District Improvement District #1 – 2015 to 2016
- Hardin-Simmons University, Outstanding Young Alumni – 2014