Senior Vice President
Originally from Florida, Tim moved to Texas after college for an opportunity at Enron. After his tenure there, he transitioned into real estate spending most of his career with one of the highest quality retail portfolios in the country at AmREIT and EDENS in multiple roles including acquisitions, dispositions, debt and asset management.
Director 2015 – 2018
- AmREIT, Inc.
Vice President 2006 – 2015
Associate 2002 – 2004
- MBA – The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- BSBA – The University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Study Abroad Program at Hong Kong Baptist University
Awards, Accomplishments & Boards
- Texas Real Estate Broker since 2011
- The International Council of Shopping Centers